Systemic Constellation work is new in the field of psychotherapy. It is both integrative and almost revolutionary.
This powerful, innovative process can be used to untangle the many levels of subtle, hidden webs that operate within systems (individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities.) Constellation work is especially useful in helping to resolve difficult and intractable problems not accessible by other means.
Constellation Work addresses issues such as:
- Unexplained sadness, grief, anger, and shame
- Addictions and other destructive behaviors
- Relationship failures and confusion (with parents, siblings, partners, or children)
- Parenting problems and painful family situations (i.e. divorce, single parenthood, miscarriage, infertility, abortion, adoption/ custody)
- Depression and unhappiness
- Illnesses and chronic health problems (i.e. migraine, asthma, eating disorders, chronic backache, depression, anxieties and phobias, suicidal tendencies, drug and alcohol abuse)
- Adoption issues
- Loss of direction and purpose
- Repetitive “accidents”
- Professional conflicts
- Business failures and money problems
- Organizational confusion
When we experience one or more of the symptoms above then chances are we are entangled in our family system. We are not fully living our own lives, but in part, someone else’s. Out of love, we unconsciously “reproduce” the life of one of our forgotten or suffering family members. Systemic Constellation work gives one the tools to identify and move beyond these issues.Through a series of synchronistic events we were introduced to the Family and Human Systems Constellation work in 2004. We were so impressed by the work and the passion, commitment and credentials of many of the trainer/ facilitators of family constellation work we began the journey to become facilitators ourselves.
We have attended a one year in-depth training with Francesca Mason-Boring, workshops with Heinze Stark and Mark Wolynn, and the very stimulating, inspiring and personally expansive 7-day training intensive hosted by the International Systemic Constellations Association.
Because the applications and methodology of Constellation work are constantly evolving we continue to attend many of the exceptional workshops and trainings offered by an international body of skilled facilitators.
We presently offer introductory evenings, one day workshops and full weekend workshops. Family Constellation Work is also an integral part of our LifeShift Program.